Recent content by blue_stalfos

1. blue_stalfos

My Game Boy Calculator (Tutorial) ! !

Hey ModRetro, just thought I'd share a little project I've been working on for awhile. It's basically a GameBoy Advanced sp inside of a TI-83 calculator. Here's a link to the finished YouTube video: link. I used to spend a lot of time on these forums a while back and it's cool to finally have...
  2. blue_stalfos

The Official Leaving/Returning Members Thread

I'm going to Greece and Italy tomorrow morning. Won't be back until the 19th.
  3. blue_stalfos

blue_stalfos's GCP worklog

I don't know. When I use ground from the GC itself, I get nothing. I only get a reading of 12v when I use ground from the power source.
  4. blue_stalfos

When I got up to test my cube today, it wasn't working. I checked for loose wires ect. and found nothing. I tested the voltages on the GC regulator and the 1.9, 1.7, 12.0 and 3.3 lines were all getting 12v. I have no idea why this happened.
  5. blue_stalfos

Public Pervert's First GC Portable, the PlayCube Pocket

Re: Public Pervert's First Gamecube Portable. Yea, that's what I meant. I'm trying to mount my SD Gecko on the GC
  6. blue_stalfos

Public Pervert's First GC Portable, the PlayCube Pocket

Re: Public Pervert's First Gamecube Portable. Really nice work so far :) How did you get the SD card reader to stay on the GC Mobo?
  7. blue_stalfos

Emu_kidid

Wow, that's awesome! How the heck did he get it working?
  8. blue_stalfos

Got it working! now I just have to wait for the regulator.
  9. blue_stalfos

I am not able to download it normally or with the manager.
  10. blue_stalfos

I downloaded it from here originally http://code.google.com/p/swiss-gc/downloads/list EDIT: I'm trying the fileserve manager
  11. blue_stalfos

I downloaded it, but i can't get it on to my SD card When I try to find it via WFBS, it does not appear
  12. blue_stalfos

I wired up an SD Gecko to slot B and it says "the object inserted cannot be used". Does my SD card need to be 256mb?
  13. blue_stalfos

Trimmed and Mounted the heat sink Made a holder out of plexiglass to hold in the batteries in place.
  14. blue_stalfos

How to wire pth08t241w for gamecube regulator

Really useful, Nice work guys :)
  15. blue_stalfos

WTB:PTR08100

I thought this was my topic for a second. Ahen suggested this and I jus ordered a few
Back