zelda majoras mask/Xena Warrior PrincessThe Talisman of Fate

OK so when i was little my dad bought me a zelda majoras mask and a xena warrior princess game but xena game had a majoras mask label instead of xena warrior princes exept its blurry picture. is it rare or is it common. Gold cartridge is real zelda. grey is xena label is actual blurry in real life. its orginal label on has messed with it
Picture0036.jpg

Re: zelda majoras mask/Xena Warrior PrincessThe Talisman of

sticker is blurry due to having been ripped of another MM cartridge. /thread

Hard to tell from the amazing webcam/phone picture, but I would guess that the label on the gray cart was printed out by someone and slapped on (possibly to increase the perceived value). Whatever happened, there is about a 0% chance that this happened from the factory, so it wouldn't add anything to the value like a misprint would.

my dad bought me those games brand new in box from kmart went i like 5 xena was like that went i pulled out of its box it has a blurry picture of zelda majoras mask

Unless you have like official documentation stating this is real, no one's going to believe it. You can easily pull it off, I've stuck reprinted labels on cartridges and you can't tell the difference without feeling it due to the texture. If it was something like a not for resale cartridge, then you'd have some value. Judging by the looks of the picture, the label isn't even cut 100% accurate.

While it seems doubtful this is legit, I guess you could have gotten a bad return that was re-wrapped. Still wouldn't be worth extra or anything though.

Back