Xeno GC Modchips for sale (*UPDATE 3/26/13*)

zeldaxpro

UPDATE 3/26/13

Hey guys the xenogc modchips finally came in.

I currently have ALL SOLD OUT for sale.

Here is a video that proves that they work:

Here are some pics:

XenoGC1_zps15788d94.jpg

XenoGC2_zpsec623f7b.jpg

Personally I used wire as shown because it was easier for me, but doing a direct solder is also possible. Here are some wire up diagrams:

xeno-gc-install-diagram.jpg

xeno_gc_wired_diagram.png

Now you may need to tweak you laser pot. to get your backups to work, and it also depends on the discs you use and burning speed. That is up to you because ever cube is different. All sales are final. Again if interested, just pm me. Thanks.

*DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT CONDONE PIRACY. USING THE MODCHIP TO RUN BACKUPS OF YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAMES OR HOMEBREW IS THE INDENT, WHETHER OR NOT YOU DO SO IS YOUR DECISION*

I am going to be ordering some Xeno GC modchips for the GameCube (pretty sure they are clones) and was wondering if anyone else is interested. They look something like this:

XenoGC-big.gif

$15 shipped (PayPal and USA Only) I am asking for, and payment would not be needed until after I get them. Here are some features:

- Compatible with all regions & all versions
- Direct boot of DVD+-RW media
- Supports Action Reply
- Region free loading
- Super easy wireless install
- No need to remove mainboard
- PAL/NTSC region force
- Installation control LEDs
- Switchable read setting adjustment / error retry
- Switchable audiofix

If anyone is interested just reply here.

*DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT CONDONE PIRACY. USING THE MODCHIP TO RUN BACKUPS OF YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAMES OR HOMEBREW IS THE INDENT, WHETHER OR NOT YOU DO SO IS YOUR DECISION*

Re: Anyone Interested in Xeno GC Modchips?

Ok then. I haven't actually ordered them yet, and it may take time for them to come, but I will let you know when I get them.

I am a bit reluctant so I am asking this question. Is the xeno modchip illegal in the United States? Reason I am asking is there was a case in 2007 where the Dept. oh Homeland Security filed cases against individuals apparently modding their console.

anatolykarpov21 said:
I am a bit reluctant so I am asking this question. Is the xeno modchip illegal in the United States? Reason I am asking is there was a case in 2007 where the Dept. oh Homeland Security filed cases against individuals apparently modding their console.

Here are my personal thoughts on this. It really isn't the modchip itself, it is what you do with it. Pirating games is certainly illegal and breaks many laws, but modchips can also be used for homebrew, which is completely legal. It is just like with DVDs. They can be used to burn movies, which is illegal, but you can also use them for homemade videos. The fact of pirating games or even burning DVDs is illegal, but is it really enforced and do people still do it? Again, this is entirely up to you. By selling these modchips, I do not condone piracy at all. It is what you do with the chip.

Anyone Interested in Xeno GC Modchips?

anatolykarpov21 said:
I understand. Please PM me if you have the chips then. Are you in the US Mainland? Thanks.

I am in the US Mainland. And I don't have the chips yet, they shipped and they are on the way. I will PM u when I get some.

Hey I might be interesed, But i need some sort of installation guide/help and how to actually run the backups or homebrew, also could we make a trade possibly for a $20 gift card of some sort? if not thats fine, I just have some Points2shop.com points to use and I would be happy to raise the price from $15 to like $20 or $25

I live in the UK - i would like to purchase a modchip.

1. Will the Xeno work in a UK gamecube?
2. How much for shipping and handling?

Regards,
Aaron

Sorry I am all sold out of XenoGC Modchips. I may be ordering more though depending on demand. And yes the modchip works with any GameCube (NTSC, PAL, JPN).

Back