Xbox 360 Slim?

QuickSkop3

Alright, so I looked at some of these photos:

xbox360-valhalla.jpg

And I think they look good, but ive kinda found some problems with this, that may lead to them being not Legit.

wtva6v.jpg

Thoughts?

Since it's only a prototype as far as I know, I don't see anything preventing them from using a CoolerMaster heatsink and fan. It might have just been what they had on hand.

As for the other stuff, good points.

Dude, they WILL NOT pay CoolMaster Royalties and liscensing, Microsoft= Really money saving.

Thank you though

P.S, Just noticed, when you look at the DD mount, its crocked!

I don't think they'd have to pay royalties and licensing on a single heatsink/fan they got from Newegg for use on one prototype board. :S

Twilight Wolf said:
I don't think they'd have to pay royalties and licensing on a single heatsink/fan they got from Newegg for use on one prototype board. :S
Yeah, quickstop, he meant that it's just one board. One board AND its a prototype. They'll buy some chinese company and manufacture fans for free "when the time comes". Note the quotations. Excuse the stereotypicalism.

Also that capacitor is not in the way.
They are not going to have the dd touching the motherboard.
The cap is in an ok spot

DD isn't crooked. The pegs don't have to form a perfect square. These "hoax finds" are kinda dumb.

Plus, the WTF in the front is for the Ring of Light/ wireless interface board.

Not only is this very old, but most of those points have already been addressed by multiple people on the internet. This is a legitimate prototype and its VERY unlikely its a hoax at this point. Google around, you know this to be true.

Back