WTT: Need Wiikey Fusion, have spare PAL gamecube mobos!

Hiya!

I'm just starting a portable project and am finding it very difficult to find a Wiikey Fusion here in the U.K. (the only place I can find with stock will not answer my e-mails or invoice me...) - so wondered if any one might have one spare and want a trade.

I have recently got a few spare PAL Gamecubes on eBay (in case I fry a motherboard during the project) so would be more than happy to ship any spares I have as soon as I've got one trimmed down and confirmed as working.

Let me know if anyone's interested!
Cheers!
Eddy.

Thanks for the suggestion, as far as I can tell they're in North America or Canada?

Maybe I should have been more clear that I'm in the U.K.

I was hoping to find one here or elsewhere in Europe to save time and a bit of money...

Looking like I may have to go across the Atlantic though.

Cheers,
Eddy.

A few minutes of searching came up with this and this.

Both are in stock, the first one is 5 Euros cheaper but you have to change your region on the left first.

Hope I can help! :)

Thanks for your efforts!

I had obviously found both of those already - they come up on google...

Wiidrivekey.co.uk DON'T actually have any stock when you try and put it in your basket. Even though they specifically state "in stock". There are a few other UK sites I found that are like this.

I think I had avoided SHOP01media because of the 15 gbp (25 usd) card fees and postage, and that it has to come from Poland. Would end up over 40 gbp (65 usd).

I may have to bite the bullet this time, pay through the arse and wait for Polish shipping.

Unless anyone has one for trade?

Cheers,
Eddy.

I could probably proxy ship one to you, but I have no idea if it would actually be any cheaper than Polish shipping. Like $16 is the cheapest us to uk I could find and that's USPS priority.

Thanks a lot for your response.

I've ended up just buying from a Canadian supplier straight here. Not sure it's going to arrive while I still have time to do anything with it, but I just couldn't find a supplier who I could reliably pay anywhere in Europe.

Should have bitten the bullet earlier! Hey Ho.

ARG!

modchip.ca have cancelled my order after it had seemed to go through fine. They no longer have any wiikey fusions.

I had the same from xbox360-key.nl who also took the order online, but could not fulfil it.

foundmy.com as suggested earlier also no longer list them.

I have now tried every supplier listed on the wiikey.com suppliers list (apart from Australian ones). And all the other ones which I have found on google.

Does anyone have a wiikey fusion they don't need? Perhaps from an abandoned project?

Cash waiting!
Cheers!
Eddy.

Would a flatmii fusion work? I've only heard about them, not sure if they're the same. Here is a list of European suppliers.

Ashen said:
I bought a couple a while back to see if they'd work on the GC, which they don't. Wii onry. Same exact compatibility as the WKF, as I'm pretty sure its a blatant ripoff of the WKF, firmware and all.

Back