WTS WTT Huge Sale. Consoles, cases, video games, and more!

gman

I have a lot of stuff that is just taking up room and I need to it. I have many different things. I am willing to sell or trade anything in the pictures. Shoot me an offer if you are interested in something.

Please refer to the pictures
I have:
-3 button genesis controller (it is in good cosmetic condition but it doesn't work)
-4 n64 console cases
-a few xbox 360 controller shells (Some have tact switch holes in them and some are fine)
-Nes console case
-superpad controller shell
-working original n64 controller but has a wobbly joystick
-broken psp 3000 (I broke it when I was modding it. Last time I checked, it booted fine, but the umd drive didn't work. I don't have the battery any more since I sold it. The case is fine.
-n64 portable case (The case is already done and is good for a beginner who isn't good at making cases. The case calls for a 3.5 inch screen and uses the buttons from a superpad (The one with the flat buttons).
-Diddy kong racing n64 (games works fine but I don't enjoy that game and never play it. The label is in bad condition)
-Gamegear nba action (I've never owned a gg so I don't know if it works but it looks like it's in good condition and it comes with a case)
-Gamecube console (I'm pretty sure it is a rev c. I can include a power chord and av cable if you so desire)
-Gameboy advance Sp (It is in good condition. It worked the last time I played it a few years ago but I don't know where the charger is)
-Gameboy color (This is just the motherboard and the case but no buttons. It worked the last time I checked but I cut off the battery connector)
-N64 rev 4 trimmed mobo with relocated jumper pak and the board is bent by the cart slot. This board is very small. I took a few of the wires off and the cart relocation for another board, but if someone is interested in this, then I will rewire everything.

Video games:
Xbox (original) the discs may or may not be in the case.. just so ya know. But i can check for you if you desire.
-World championship poker
-crash tag team racing
-Narnia
-Terminator 3
-Project Gotham racing 2
-NCAA fottball 2005
-Spyro- a heroes tail
-Lights, Camera, Pants (spongebob)
-Star wars jedi outcast
-star wars knights old repiblic
-crash nitro cart
-halo 1
-dark angel
-ATV2
-Ty 2
-crouching tiger hidden dragon
-rainbow six 3
-COD 3
-Tony hawk pro scater 3
-MLB sk6
-pro scater 4
-halo 2
-DDr ultramix 4
-Army men Sarge's war

Playstion 2
-NCAA 2k3
-time crisis 3
-DDR super nova
-GTA vice city stores
-GTA 3
-resident evil
-maden 2002

Xbox 360
-Gears of war 2
IMG_20120809_182219.jpg

IMG_20120809_182225.jpg

IMG_20120809_182240.jpg

IMG_20120809_182319.jpg

IMG_20120809_182406.jpg

IMG_20120809_182438.jpg

IMG_20120809_182518.jpg

IMG_20120809_182547.jpg

IMG_20120809_182641.jpg

IMG_20120809_182647.jpg

IMG_20120809_182800.jpg

IMG_20120809_182939.jpg

IMG_20120809_190305.jpg

Re: WTS WTT Huge Sale. Consoles, cases, video games, and mor

how many 360 controllers do you have, what colours, and are they official? I'm interested

Diminuendo said:
how many 360 controllers do you have, what colours, and are they official? I'm interested
They are not complete. I have shells and a few mobos. The mobos are damaged but can be repaired with time and effort. Some of them are missing analog sticks, triggers, and some them need a few traces repaired. They are severely damaged, but can be fixed.

The mobo on the left is perfectly fine I think. It is just missing a right analog stick and it has a rapid fire chip installed on it.
IMG_20120809_195703.jpg

Here is a whole case of xbox 360 buttons, thumbsticks, triggers, mic pieces, and bumpers
IMG_20120809_195559.jpg

Here are the shells. There is only 1 top shell that isn't modified and 1 bottom shell that isn't modified. 2 of the top shells are modified. The grey on has the d-pad and right thumbstick swapped and the d-pad is a ps2 dpad. The blue one has the analog stick moved and there is no dpad since I was going to use tact switches.
IMG_20120809_195528.jpg

How much for the trimmed n64 mobo? I will take it. :awesome:

W00gala said:
How much for the trimmed n64 mobo? I will take it. :awesome:
I re-wired the cart slot and all the ports. I can't seem to get video out of the board. I can hear the audio fine. It is late now. I will look into this tomorrow, but until I fix it, nobody can have the board.

How much for the n64 portable case?
And can it be used for a GameCube portable?
I mean to fit in the controls of a GC controller?

Just wondering

Gamerlolwind said:
How much for the n64 portable case?
And can it be used for a GameCube portable?
I mean to fit in the controls of a GC controller?

Just wondering
$20 for the case. You could easily fit a gamecube in there and possibly without trimming it. The dimensions are 8.75 x 5.75 x 3 inches. It already has a cartridge slot cut out and you need another analog stick for a gamecube. It is possible, but I recommend that this case is used for the n64.

HardOtto said:
Hey Bugman how much for the psp 3000?
Well It is pretty much broken and I can't guarantee it to work, so $15.

If you haven't sold the board and case yet, how much for the pair, or if you want anything in particular, because I'm generally better at trades than actually buying things... and I mean once you fix it of course. And quite possibly kotor on the original xbox.

Thanks bugman do you know how much it will cost to send it to the UK if youre willing to ship that far.

Diddy kong racing, 2 complete xbox 360 controller housings, and the n64p case are all taken.

HardOtto said:
Thanks bugman do you know how much it will cost to send it to the UK if youre willing to ship that far.
As long as you pay for shipping, I will ship it. I do not know exactly how much but my rough guess would be about $10-20.

Just keep it on hold and I will contact you when I can buy it thanks.

bugman said:
Diddy kong racing, 2 complete xbox 360 controller housings, and the n64p case are all taken.

Ok, how much for kotor and the motherboard? If they're not sold either.

Edit: If you listen to offers, is $30 alright for the both of them shipped? It is neogationable, just wondering.

Crazy Inventor said:
bugman said:

Edit: If you listen to offers, is $30 alright for the both of them shipped? It is neogationable, just wondering.

What's kotor? lol

I can't get the motherboard to work. I had audio working fine, and then I did something, and now nothing is working.

bugman said:
Crazy Inventor said:
bugman said:
Diddy kong racing, 2 complete <A class=vglnk title="Link added by VigLink" href="http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=xbox+360&x=0&y=0" rel=nofollow target=_blank vglnk_1344907401631="2"><SPAN>xbox </SPAN><SPAN>360</SPAN></A> controller housings, and the n64p case are all taken.

What's kotor? lol

I can't get the motherboard to work. I had audio working fine, and then I did something, and now nothing is working.

(SW)Kotor= (Star Wars) Kinghts of the old republic. It's an acronym. And $5 shipped? If you still have it. And if you ever get the board working let me know. If you allow it, "DIBS!"

Crazy Inventor said:
bugman said:
Crazy Inventor said:
bugman said:
Diddy kong racing, 2 complete <A class=vglnk title="Link added by VigLink" href="http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=xbox+360&x=0&y=0" rel=nofollow target=_blank vglnk_1344907401631="2"><SPAN>xbox </SPAN><SPAN>360</SPAN></A> controller housings, and the n64p case are all taken.

What's kotor? lol

(SW)Kotor= (Star Wars) Kinghts of the old republic. It's an acronym. And $5 shipped? If you still have it. And if you ever get the board working let me know. If you allow it, "DIBS!"

oh. I feel stupid. I haven't even played that game once in my life. My moms friend visited my home and her son brought that game and left it there with a few other games and now my mom and her friend don't get along so we never returned it lol.

I don't mind giving good deals, but there is no way I can sell it for $5 shipped because that would be a waste of my time since I would have practically no profit.

On ebay, it sells for a bit more than $15. http://www.ebay.com/ctg/Star-Wars-Knigh ... ames_Games
I could sell it to you for $12 shipped.

bugman said:
Crazy Inventor said:
bugman said:
Crazy Inventor said:
bugman said:

What's kotor? lol

oh. I feel stupid. I haven't even played that game once in my life. My moms friend visited my home and her son brought that game and left it there with a few other games and now my mom and her friend don't get along so we never returned it lol.

I don't mind giving good deals, but there is no way I can sell it for $5 shipped because that would be a waste of my time since I would have practically no profit.

On ebay, it sells for a bit more than $15. http://www.ebay.com/ctg/Star-Wars-Knigh ... ames_Games
I could sell it to you for $12 shipped.

Pm'd. And if you ever get the board working, let me know. Heck even if you can't fix it, I might still buy it and try to fix it.

Back