WTS n64 trimmed motherboard

gman

I have a working rev 4 trimmed n64 motherboard. The av, power, game cartridge, and controller ports are wired to the motherboard. The cartridge pins are bent using ashen's rcp alternative. Only composite is wired up and only controller 1 is wired up. The cartridge port is relocated with about 1 inch long wire. The dimensions of the board is about 5 2/8 x 3 3/4 inches. This comes with a trimmed jumper pak too. All of the wires (except the cartridge slot) are secured with epoxy for protection. This is an ntsc n64.

I'm asking $35 + shipping for this board.

IMG_20120902_183451.jpg

IMG_20120902_183500.jpg

IMG_20120902_184041.jpg

Is this still available? And would you take trades, i.e. 64 motheboard, or booster pak, or games, etc.? Would you be able to reattach controller ports 2-4?

Thanks,

t1m1d

t1m1d said:
Is this still available? And would you take trades, i.e. 64 motheboard, or booster pak, or games, etc.? Would you be able to reattach controller ports 2-4?

Thanks,

t1m1d
I sold this board, but i can easily make another one. I can attach all ports. I would consider trades. I do wish to expand my n64 game library.

hey i got a gameboy macro + charger+ 10 cards or so can i get one of this beauty and if i can just pm me ok i got more stuff and am intrested in one

Back