WTB: Tiny Gamecube Microcon Controller

Tchay

Frequent Poster
I am looking for the smaller version of this
http://compare.ebay.com/like/3305466820 ... 602_309572

As such, the controller board is very small too, which is why I need it.

If anyone owns one that still works, or knows where I can buy it, please let me know. Sellers like to trick you, since both controllers look almost identical but one of them is slightly smaller.

Im about 75% sure it's the smaller model, because it is pretty dang small, talk to him about it :)

well I PM'd him.

why are these tiny ones so hard to find!??! and DK, that controller is the larger size unfortunately. It looks identical to that but smaller.

madcatz_microcon_gcn_review_official_big.jpg

^this is the real deal

i cannot find it anywhere!!!!! ughh. all the ones on ebay appear to be the "bigger version" UGHHHHHHHHH

My friend I grew up with had 2 of those for his GC back in 2004 or so. He moved away and broke his GC in the move, then stashed it somewhere and now lives in Detroit with his dad. I have no contact with him anymore otherwise I'd ask him for them.

How can you tell? The one you posted in your original post appears to be the same as the one in the picture you posted. Are there any distinguishing marks?

eurddrue said:
How can you tell? The one you posted in your original post appears to be the same as the one in the picture you posted. Are there any distinguishing marks?

if it says microcon on the right handle then its the small version.

its all good though, the new "classic wii/GC" controllers have a smaller (or can be made smaller) board inside. So I don't really need these anymore. Well, i guess I will for buttons and hole cuts, but I have some parts left still.

things are becoming more and more obsolete these days...

Tchay said:
eurddrue said:

if it says microcon on the right handle then its the small version.
the eBay link you posted as microcon on the right handle

DUDE!

i've got one of those in black down at my friends house.
only its missing the plastic over the toggle stick (rendering it a metal pole) and its also missing the shoulder buttons (well there there, there just plastic boxes.
so it works and everything, its just a piece of crap
oh and its missing the rumble pack as well

so for the amount of money that your willing to pay for it... not sure if its really worth the effort

Back