WTB/TF Virtual boy

Thursty

SS's Preferred Refreshment
Yearp, Thats right. I'm looking for a Virtual boy.

If anyone has one their willing to part with I'm going to have monies soon, and I have stoof to trade.

Looking for a working one, with controller, Console, and AC adapter, don't need the battery.

Thanks for looking.

MT

Yes. Red color blind is not like they can't see red at all - they simply confuse it with green.

Green and black palate for the Virtual Boy would be so much better then the eye straining red. Better yet, a blue and black color palate.

there were only 10-20 games released for it, you know.(that wario game was the best one, although I forget the name and virtual boy is so bad that I won't even google it)

I'd actually like the Virtual Boy if it wasn't for the eye-straining red. GOTTA HATE THAT GODDang RED!

Bibin said:
Yes. Red color blind is not like they can't see red at all - they simply confuse it with green.
Not green, necessarily. They can confuse it with other colors. My uncle is colorblind to red and blue. He confuses them and he can see green just fine.

The Virtual Boy was an incredibly fun console, don't mock it if you haven't played it.

It's failure was sad, it really was a fun system, but most games sucked, and the graphics were awful in comparison to the N64 which was just around the corner.

jleemero said:
The Virtual Boy was an incredibly fun console, don't mock it if you haven't played it.

It's failure was sad, it really was a fun system, but most games sucked, and the graphics were awful in comparison to the N64 which was just around the corner.

This.

I had one Momentarily back in the day. Anyways, I'm bying Jlees

Can be closed now

Back