WTB/TF: Power switch, network adapter for PS2

robm

Billy Mays
Staff member
For my PS2 laptop, I need a power switch and a network adapter.

I may not have a whole lot of cash or things to trade for, but throw some offers up. I don't really need a whole 'nother PS2, I've already got an extra motherboard. Just need the power switch.

I know you are using a PS2 PHAT, but would a power switch for a slim work (I think it would...)? If so, I have one that you could purchase from me for the minute fee of shipping.
If that doesn't work, I think I have a broken Phat around here somewhere... maybe I could crack it apart and give that to you instead.

That would be sweet. I'm not sure if the slim one would work, I would imagine the cable would be different. Maybe not though.

Robm, are you looking for the power switch or the reset button?

I think I have both of those actually..........
Would be a lot better for me if you bought the ipod touch and the switch tho ::3:

robm said:
I'm not sure if the slim one would work, I would imagine the cable would be different. Maybe not though.
That could be true.
And whoops, turns out I trashed that broken PHAT a while ago. I tried all I could and it still wouldn't boot. How foolish of me. :oops: Maybe you should take Snowpengiun up on his offer. Unless the slim's connector for the switch is the same. I'll have to check.

TB, awesome thank you.

Snow, yes, that would be ideal. We'll work something out on that. PM... tomorrow.

Bump, still looking for network adapter - TB hasn't got back with me yet.

Back