WTB/T: PS2 motherboard

robm

Billy Mays
Staff member
Preferably looking for a motherboard from a fat PS2, requiring a network adapter for use of a hard drive; need controller and memory card ports as well, if they're separate (can't remember right now if they are or not.)

If someone has a network adapter, that'd be awesome too.

Shipped?

If it's a phatty, and the motherboard works fine, it's a go.

What's wrong with it?

It's a Phat.

The controller ports and memory card ports are *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ed up, and I can't be bothered to fix them. I could if I wanted to, but I kinda want to get a Slim anyway.

You pay shipping :D Now I have to find it in my garage though.

On a related note, can you play PS1 games on a PS2 Slim?

Yep.

Hmm, I don't know what shipping would be, but I'm willing to bet it'd be over 8 bucks. If that's the case, I can get them around here in perfect working order for 35-40 :\

I really just need a motherboard, so the PS2 doesn't need to be 100% operable.

That said, I'd rather not pay 40 bucks for a perfectly good PS2. If someone's got a good motherboard, I could go up to 20 bucks shipped.

Any more than that, I'd rather pick one up at Gamestop.

ps, yes, jd, there is full compatability. also, so this isnt off topic, i have a network adaptor i might be willing to part with, if you want. (probably not, though. i use it still)

Hey Robm, since I know what you planned on using these for, are you still looking for them? I can send you two fat motherboards, both with psus, memory card/controller ports. I can give you one power cord and one standard AV cable if you need them, but I have no controllers.

I can probably send them for $20 shipped. By the way, the motherboards are bare, as is no shielding or anything like that. Just plain untouched (though naked) motherboards, and the power supplies and memory/controller ports.

I have at least 3 working boards 2 of which have controller and memory. The drives went bad and these were only three i could not find new laser for. I would do $20 shipped for 2.

Hifeno, that would be awesome, unless zeturi's doing two for 20, as I already have a deal with him going - not sure if he's doing one or two.

I'm also doing two for $20 shipped. I just needed mine gone anyway. Sorry if I kinda undercutted ya, Hifeno.

Back