WTB/T: GBA flash cart

Re: WTB: IPOD TOUCH

i have one. quicktip: browse the junkyard before you make a new topic. often, you'll find that people are already selling what you want to buy. just like here. my thread "WTS: ipod touch" is right below this one. but, i guess looking is below you, right? :wtf:
[/rant]
anywho, its a 1st gen, 16 gb, great condition. make me an offer. lso, i fail to see the point of tking a picture, as we all know what they look like. so i wont. ;)
id prolly let er go for like 110$, 120$. make an offer.

I've got one. it's the second-newest model (3rd generation) iPod Touch, 32GB. Volume down button is broken, and I think there might be a few cracks, but I can't remember. I don't really want to sell it, but I'd let it got for $400.

Yes, I know that's a ripoff for what I'm offering, but I don't really want to part with mine. And yes, I know that that's also the price of a 4th-gen 64GB iPod Touch.

4th gen? you sir, are CLEARLY confused. the latest is the 3rd gen. ;)

Oh. I thought 3rd-gen was the first one to be thinner and have a speaker so you can listen without headphones. That's 2nd?

banditpaw1 said:
I will keep you in mind sam. I was kinda hopen for a 2nd gen or iphone
just for the ecord, the only difference between the first and second gen (besides slight processor increase that nothing takes advantage of) is that the 2G has god awful speakers and is harder to hold on to. the shape is much more condusive to dropping.
also, 100$ :awesome: ;)

I actually prefer the shape of 2gen to the original. And I do agree about the speakers. They suck.

Actually, they're fine on music but for videos they can't do flax. Thank God it's not a replacement for headphones :p

Back