WTB: Switchblade Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.J

The Official Ghost/Reaper of ModRetro
It's an odd thing to ask for but I'd like one because I like them, I'm not going to use it for violence but my friend made a joke about me building an armory and what armory wouldn't be complete without a knife?

Anyway, if you've got one you'd like to see make a post or shoot me a pm, you name the price just be reasonable.

Meh. In reference to the eletric weapons thread. Thought you'd enjoy an electric switch blade far more than a regular one.

just thought i would point out that switchblades are illegal, so be careful about how you ship em, etc. anywho, i can pick something up, probably. does it have to be switchblade? what about butterfly?

I don't get it, is a switchblade somehow any different from a regular knife, like the KaBar I mentioned?

epicelite said:
I don't get it, is a switchblade somehow any different from a regular knife, like the KaBar I mentioned?
A switchblade is a Knife that opens at the touch of a button...not that i have one because there illegal...ya..

They are legal in some states and illegal in others..

U.S. state laws regarding possession, concealed and non-concealed carry State Possession Carry
Alabama Legal
Alaska Illegal
Arizona Legal
Arkansas Legal
California Legal - Allowed if blade is under 2 inches
Colorado Illegal
Connecticut Legal
Delaware Illegal
Florida Legal - Allowed if not concealed. Concealed carry allowed with permit
Georgia Legal
Hawaii Illegal
Idaho Legal
Illinois Illegal
Indiana Illegal
Iowa Legal
Kansas Illegal -
Kentucky Legal
Louisiana Illegal
Maine Illegal
Maryland Legal
Massachusetts Legal
Michigan Illegal -
Minnesota Illegal - with exceptions made for collectors and/or possession as curios or antiques -
Mississippi Legal -
Missouri Illegal - with exceptions made for collectors and/or possession as curios or antiques
Montana Illegal - with exceptions made for collectors and/or possession as curios or antiques
Nebraska Legal
Nevada Legal - with permit
New Hampshire Legal - Only Possession with intent to sell banned,
New Jersey Illegal
New Mexico Illegal
New York Legal - for the purpose of hunting or fishing if possessed by a person who has a valid hunting or fishing license
North Carolina Legal
North Dakota Legal
Ohio Legal - purchases only allowed through online retailers
Oklahoma Legal
Oregon legal
Pennsylvania Illegal - with exceptions made for collectors and/or possession as curios or antiques
Rhode Island Legal unless blade is a dagger, dirk, or stiletto
South Carolina Legal
South Dakota Illegal
Tennessee Illegal - with exceptions made for collectors and/or possession as curios or antiques
Texas Illegal - with exceptions made for collectors and/or possession as curios or antiques
Utah Legal
Vermont Illegal
Virginia Illegal if for sale, and possession is prima facie evidence of intent to sell. -
Washington Illegal
West Virginia Legal
Wisconsin Illegal
Wyoming Legal

Here in Michigan, "Flick" knives are legal, which are spring assisted knives that flick out when you push down on a knub that sticks out of the back of the hilt.

They sell for about $15 at the local shopping mall.

MGB said:
Here in Michigan, "Flick" knives are legal, which are spring assisted knives that flick out when you push down on a knub that sticks out of the back of the hilt.

"Don't bump old threads like this."

themadhacker said:
MGB said:

"Don't bump old threads like this."
Sorry, I'm kinda new here. I didn't see that there was a second page when I posted this, all I saw as on the topic list that the last post was in May, which I didn't think was too long. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back