WTB Squishy Tact Switches, Xbox Power Brick

ttsgeb

Breaker of Everything
Staff member
Wondering if anyone has 11 Membrane tacts they'd be willing to sell me for $2.50 Shipped or so before I decide to wait 25 years to get them from hong kong.

If nobody sells within a couple days, then I suppose I'll go to ebay and get them there...

I also want to get an Xbox power brick. Doesn't matter what one, as long as it works. Throw a price at me that you would sell for if you're interested.

Re: WTB Squishy Tact Switches

You could order some better quality ones from mouser or digikey

Could you hook me up with links? I have no clue how to use those sites... also, if it's going to cost me much more, it's not really worth it. I'm a broke mofo and that $2.50 is already more than I should be spending...

Ive got quite a few laying around, Id be happy to toss some your way, if I can find em.

Awesome. Let me know how that goes... Also, If anyone has a spare xbox 360 power brick that works, I may be willing to buy it off of you... depends on how much you want for it.

doesn't matter, im not using it for an Xbox... That said, the older, the better...

I got an old xbox360 150watt powet brick. The power connector however has been removed. So bare powerbrick without any cables. You can have it for $15 ex shipping.

Where do you need it shipped?

shipping would be to 37415 if USPS, or 37405 if anyone else.

Let me know how much shipping would be, and I'll let you know if I'm interested.

Back