WTB: SNESp Case.

Im not paying you 80-100$ for a case that I cant make to my satisfaction. Im looking for something already done but have no use for it or that I can use to make one.

That seems kinda unreasonable

A lot of work goes into a case. You might start out with a ~$10 polycase or plastic sheet, but when you consider you have to sacrifice a controller and screen casing if you cement them in, and also how much sanding and painting is involved, it'll definitely cost something decent.

Then again, I also think $75 might be a bit pricey, B_M. It's not like we're laser-cutting them like Ben does. Even then, Ben makes his cases in batches so that they're cheaper to produce.

QS, shipping cost is a killer from the US to Canada. You're trying to keep it cheap right? If I was you, I'd just go and buy an $8.00 plexi sheet from home depot, and try your hand at frankencasing the original controller and screen plastics into it.

And I assume I would just pain over the Plexi glass.

That is the kinda help im looking for (No offense) . I was gonna do a Sexy Screen Sircle thought, and use the controllers (maybe)

Isnt Plexy glass, like, hard to cut?

Also, does homeDepot or anything you cna think of sell plastic?

Plexiglass is a pain to cut properly.

I have an n64 console casing that I was making into an n64p case, but it would be pretty simple to put in snes controls instead, it has a psone screen bezel installed. It's not done of course, needs some more work, but most of the work left is sanding besides adding in the controls. Probably lacks a good few hours sanding. I'd let it go for like $15 + shipping.

The only reason I said $75 was because I was really tired, was planning on making the entire case, and thought you needed a SNES board with it. :XD:

...I still don't know how I figured that last part. 0.0

Basement_Modder said:
The only reason I said $75 was because I was really tired, was planning on making the entire case, and thought you needed a SNES board with it. :XD:

...I still don't know how I figured that last part. 0.0

Ya, I kinda thought it was just a little high ;)

Back