WTB: Slim PS2

zeturi

DEMON PIE!
I need the console only, no wires or extras. The system just needs to work, and I have one other small requisite.

Open the lid to your slim ps2, and see if there is anything underneath the laser. If there's nothing but the ribbon cable to the disk drive, and empty case, then I want it. Otherwise, sorreh, but I'd have no use for it.

Consider that gamestop sells them for $75, with tax, for a complete set with wires and a controller. Offers are welcome! :D

I may be able to get you one. I have one, and I know someone who has another. I'll talk to him.

samjc3 said:
I may be able to get you one. I have one, and I know someone who has another. I'll talk to him.
It's alright Sam, I managed to get my borked one working again. However, I will hold this thread open until I am "done" with my current slim.

75 plus tax? My local gamestop sells them for 30.(I should know, I got mine for 30 there) If you paid, I could probably buy one and ship it out to you.

Nah, 75 with tax included. But like I said above, I got mine working again. If it borks again, I'll definitely go to you first. Mako <3

Back