WTB: Sensor bar.

epicelite

Frequent Poster
I would prefer an original one but anything will do. An original with a broken cord or something would be perfect!

Got a free Wii-mote from a friend. (anyone wanna donate a nun-chuck?)

PS: I am aware it is just IR LED's. :dahroll:

epicelite said:
Aguiluz said:
THIS POST IS COMPLETELY POINTLESS AND I AM ONLY MAKING IT TO SOUND LIKE A SMARTASS, HOW AM I DOING?

Pretty good I'd say.

He's actually trying to help you and makes a valid point and then you make that completely unnecessary insulting post? Way to be an ass monkey epicelite.

Zero said:
epicelite said:
Aguiluz said:
THIS POST IS COMPLETELY POINTLESS AND I AM ONLY MAKING IT TO SOUND LIKE A SMARTASS, HOW AM I DOING?

Pretty good I'd say.

He's actually trying to help you and makes a valid point and then you make that completely unnecessary insulting post? Way to be an ass monkey epicelite.

READ THE ORIGINAL *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING POST AND I ALREADY STATED I KNOW HOW TO DO THAT!

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING STATING THE OBVIOUS LIKE *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING SMARTASSES!

EE, you need to stop *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing swearing every other *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing word, yo.

He's trying to help you.

Calm your nips.

epicelite said:
Zero said:
epicelite said:
Aguiluz said:

Pretty good I'd say.

READ THE ORIGINAL *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING POST AND I ALREADY STATED I KNOW HOW TO DO THAT!

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING STATING THE OBVIOUS LIKE *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING SMARTASSES!

Seriously, you need to chill. It was still no excuse to do that lame post editing and then call him a "smart ass" when he was trying to help.

Zero said:
epicelite said:
Zero said:
epicelite said:
Aguiluz said:

Pretty good I'd say.

Seriously, you need to chill. It was still no excuse to do that lame post editing and then call him a "smart ass" when he was trying to help.

Saying what he did was "trying to help" is like telling a mechanic how to fix a car.

Hermaphroditus said:
There's this on Overstock.com. Unless you were only looking to buy from members or something, but yeah, it's pretty inexpensive.

I really wanted to try and get an original one as 3rd party ones always have week LED's.

epicelite said:
Hermaphroditus said:
There's this on Overstock.com. Unless you were only looking to buy from members or something, but yeah, it's pretty inexpensive.

I really wanted to try and get an original one as 3rd party ones always have week LED's.

Ah, alrightly, fair enough!

I think it's funny because either no one read epics first post or they didn't care.
Therefore I understand his anger.

:D

As far as I'm concerned only Hermaphroditus posted anything useful.

I am not posting anything useful.

Back