WTB - PSOne 7.5v 3a wall power adapter.

Ashen

GameCube Révolutionary
Has to be the 3amp version. I'll pay a reasonable price plus shipping if anyone has one, two would be better.

Yea, I checked ebay and some other places. That guy only has 1 left and I don't really feel like mass messaging a bunch of sellers. Honestly I just figured it'd be easier to ask around here.

I did buy a 6 lot of 3rd party psone power adapters, but I'm not sure they even put out the 2a they're rated at. Definitely not 3a. :/

No biggie, as long as there is still a good length of the cord left I'll take it. :D

$15 shipped sound ok?

Sounds fine to me. I can send you some n64 ram and some chip quick for a little more :p

I'm not sure I'm going to ramswap when I get to the n64. I'd like to, but I only have a exp pack here, no jumper pack. Chipquick come in a normal roll like most solder does? How much more would you want for all that stuffs?

I'll give you the power adapter, two desoldered 36ram chips, plenty of chip quick alloy and flux,and a jumper pack for $30 shipped.

Sounds great Bud, PM me your paypal and I'll get it to ya later tonight. I'm headed out right now.

Back