WTB: iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

eurddrue

Kool-Aid Man, OH YEAH!!!
The capacity doesn't matter, but I'd pay more for a 16 gigabyte. I basically just want to use it as a pimped out iPod touch. I broke mine :sweat: Generation doesn't matter much. I can trade or pay cash.

I don't want to sell mine, so here's a hilarious offer of 299 dollars for an 8GB first gen.

iPhone. 2 dollars. :rofl: Sorry, but I don't make offers, you name a price or I don't buy. I will take your price and bargain with it, but I always let the seller choose so there are no hard feelings ;)

Bibin said:
Buy a broken one and fix it.
teh hows? They always get sniped. ALWAYS. Unless, can you fux them if a broken power button? Broken screens are expensive I though?

Lulz, I misspelled fix and I made it fux. I'm leaving that.

Well, I do have an iPhone 3G, in White.

I'd be willing to let it go for...around $250 to $270.

I just Registered to tell you this xD I have an Account On BH, But You didn't post this there, soo... Yeah.

PM me if Interested, I can take pics.

Hmm, I didn't want to pay that much... Is there anything you want to trade for it? Like, psone screens, batteries?

eurddrue said:
Hmm, I didn't want to pay that much... Is there anything you want to trade for it? Like, psone screens, batteries?

I'm always up for Trades, Let me know what you've got.

I've been wanting to Finish my SNESp :p

i have an ipod touch i might be willing to sell. 16gb 1st gen, great condition, 160$ shipped.
but, its sold to a guy on ebay, but the "Flamboyant Homosexual" hasnt payed yet. so, if, in the next two days, he doesnt pay, im droppin his ass and relisting. or selling to you (or anyone else) if you want. :awesome:

The easiest way to get a good deal is to buy an iPhone 1st gen withe a broken digitizer (or touch screen, for the retarded) and replace it. They're, like, 15 bucks from Hong Kong.

This is how I know you have never done this before! The LCD and digitizer are fused together on the first-gen iPhone. While you can buy new glass for it, actually installing it is almost impossible without ruining the LCD.

Bibin said:
This is how I know you have never done this before! The LCD and digitizer are fused together on the first-gen iPhone. While you can buy new glass for it, actually installing it is almost impossible without ruining the LCD.

This I can confirm is true, Thats how I ruined my First iPhone.

Bibin said:
'tis true. I have done it on 3g's and numerous iPod touches, though. I just figured 1st gen iPhones were the same. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back