WTB- GCP

Yeah, so I've got zero post count, but I've got very good rep on another site (ASSEMbler games forum) if you'd like to check that out. Sorry to just barge in and ask to buy something, so I hope that it's OK. AFAIK there's no post count needed for buying.
I saw another member (several, actually) with well done GCP systems, and I've heard and seen Ashen's work, so I'm looking to get something in that range of quality. I'm well aware how much these can cost, as they are completely custom built from the ground up, so there's no need to lecture me on that.

I'd seriously prefer for it to have a WiiKey or WODE modchip installed with SD boot as the disc drive seems like such a pain on a portable system. However, I'll take what I can get. Same deal with the casing- while I'd like to have a well done, a vacuum formed plastic case that may not be possible at the moment.

With that said, I'll pay for either a completed unit or commission one too. I can do trades as well, if you're interested. Of course, I'll ship first to you.
I'm located in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Thanks!

If you don't mind a wooden one that has a disc drive there is one currently on ebay that ashen did some work on that's going for $1000. I can't post the link because im on my phone, but if you're interested just search gamecube portable on ebay. Also to make it clear i am not the seller.

Thanks for the offer, but I've tracked one down.

Or, more like one came to me.

Lock/delete thread. Thanks.

Back