WTB: Custom Cased Xbox 360

OK, so here's the deal. I am not allowed to play my xbox 360 during the week because my mom thinks it interferes with my school work. ( I'm a Senior in HS and have already been accepted with scholorship money, into my top 3 colleges ). She wants me to only play on the weekends, but I'm usually busy with friends or my girl so I never have time to play but I do miss it! She's not technologically savvy at all, and couldn't tell the difference between a TV and a Microwave, so what I would like someone to do would be to take the guts of an Xbox 360, build it a new case (professional looking) so it looks unlike an xbox. It would be great if the power brick could be inside of the case as well. All I need is the HDMI port showing and the USB ports. But other than that I need the power button, sync button, built in HD? no memory card slots, and of course the disc tray. Let me know what someone can make!

What did you have in mind for a case? I mean, I'd hide it inside a large dictionary or something, but that's just me.

I'd just use a broken DVD/VCR combo unit as a case, you can find some pretty large ones.

Zero said:
I'd just use a broken DVD/VCR combo unit as a case, you can find some pretty large ones.

I actually quite like the idea! I am look into it...

As for other ideas, I'm not really sure. Just something that an xbox would fit into, and not look like an xbox anymore :)

Back