WTB 3.5 lcd.

themadhacker

Crazy Train
Ok, so I need one of those 3.5" screens that are popping up on ebay. Only problem? They are from china. I have had problems with sellers from china before, where I do not get the right thing I ordered and such. So I am relying on you guys. I have heard that some o you have had rolling problems with your screens on some systems, so you may not want them. If you can confirm that the screen does not roll on a psone, then I would be willing to buy it from you.

Also, Hailraizer, if you read this I know you have 3 screens so if you want to sell one I'm open.

themadhacker said:
Also, Hailraizer, if you read this I know you have 3 screens so if you want to sell one I'm open.

I am modding Nomads like crazy , so no I don't have any extra 3.5.

But I buy them from China all the time and have never had a problem. Just always takes around 20 days. So I order way in advance.

no, that was themadmodder.

The douche had to pick a name so similar to mine, knowing that people would get confused and not want to do business with me.

I have very good feedback on here and BH.

themadhacker said:
no, that was themadmodder.

The douche had to pick a name so similar to mine, knowing that people would get confused and not want to do business with me.

I have very good feedback on here and BH.

Sorry about that madhacker, you said it, its easy to get confused.

Now that thats cleared up.

Back