WTB: 3.5" LCD screen with composite input

snowpenguin

Frequent Poster
I'm making a smallish n64p and need an lcd for it. 3.5"-4", good quality, LED backlights are a plus. It needs to be able to take a composite input. I've heard some screens don't work well with some consoles but work fine with others, it's n64 so if the screen doesn't look good with n64 it's not for me. AEIcomp screens are supposedly good and small, one of those would be great. Name your price.

Thanks.

I don't know that I trust cheap ebay flax from hong kong, anyone have experience with this monitor and seller?

snowpenguin said:
I don't know that I trust cheap ebay flux from hong kong, anyone have experience with this monitor and seller?
i have bought 4 from that exact seller. great. :awesome:

How's the quality? Do you know what the power draw is like? Is there an LED backlight?

EDIT: OH, And have you been able to run it lower (7.4v)?

snowpenguin said:
How's the quality? Do you know what the power draw is like? Is there an LED backlight?

EDIT: OH, And have you been able to run it lower (7.4v)?
its lcd number 2 out of hailraizers guide. go read all about about it. in short, though, the answer to all your questions is yes. ;)

Alright sam, thanks. I saw that screen on his review a while ago and thought it seemed good, and the price is good enough. Just bought one.

Back