Working GC for Disk Use or Aesthetic Modding

Billxor

I've got a fully functional GameCube that I want to sell. I would also consider a commission to paint, LED mod, or something similar.

Details
  1. DOL-001 Purple GameCube
  2. Only the GameCube itself, no cables, power supplies, or controllers
  3. Running IPL v1.0 on CPU-10 (will not work with WiiKey)
  4. Very, very clean interior (almost looks like it was in a box most of its life)
  5. Exterior is good with some minor scratches
  6. Tested to run a game and read memory cards

Pictures of said GC can be seen here.

I only paid $8 for this thing, so just selling the GC as it is I'd be looking for $10 plus whatever shipping is needed (I'm in southern NH). Paypal seems to work best for this kind of stuff, executed in the following order: payment received + item shipped and tracking info sent to you + item received and some info sent back to me letting me know it got there safely = fun times for all! :D I'm new to this site but I've been eBay-ing for many years.

I don't have a ton of experience with GCs specifically but I have been working with electronics for a long time. Some evidence of my GC skills (skillz?) can be seen in my recent finished project posting for my WiiKey mod. I had been thinking about some kind of multi-color LED mod with neat flashing patterns or something on this new one... :awesome:

Back