Wiikey fusion

I am Noah

Hello! Recently, I've been wanting to start to make a gamecube portable, but the only part that's pretty much left is a wasp/ Wiikey fusion ( or any other mod chip that eliminates the dd from the gamecube) I heard a while back, they discontinued these modchips, so that's why I came here for your help! please respond if you have one of these modchips for sale, or send me a link of one that's not sold out. Thanks! :D

You should check out badassconsoles.com megalomaniac is the owner of the web store. He sells all you need for GC modding.

No, thats what I thought too. He has a bunch in stock but he is waiting for February 20th to sell again. His orders got backed up so he was behind. Trust me, come the 20th we will be able to purchase items from his store. I am also eagerly awaiting the wasp fusion and megadrive d:D

The megadrive is what is used as the drive replacement. The WASP fusion or Wiikey fusion acts as the dvd drive. However to connect that to your GC you would need to disconnect your dvd drive port on your GC motherboard then carefully solder 30 wires from the Wasp/Wiikey to your motherboard. With the Megadrive you can silly either plug it into the gc dvd drive port or buy a quick solder pad. The V3 is plug and play however the V5 is better for portables.

They should be. I think its just megalomanic who's doing it so it may be a little slow. Thats to be expected however.

Back