Wiikey clarification

Killerboy14 said:
Soooooooooooooo with the wiikey fusion how does it download the backup files onto the sd card?

Okay, here's what you mean:

Killerboy14 said:
So with using a wiikey fusion how do you add GC games onto an sd card?

Simple, on the wiikey offical website, if your wiikey is an official one, just get the WBFS manager 4.0 that is hacked to allow GC games to be installed on sd cards.
Download it, install it and boot it up, format your chosen sd card using the format option of the manager, then click on browse for games to add and then click add and it'll ad your games to sd card.

Um, dude I understand what you mean, but next time use clear, easy to understand, properly phrased English, cause if you use words without been able to understand then, you'll have a hard time asking for help on questions and getting answers you need.
Your lucky I helped you this time, but maybe the next time, be a bit more clear in your words to understand.

Hang on a sec, I think that killerboy here thinks the Wiikey does the game backing up it's self. To be blunt, it doesn't. you download the GC on a computer and put them on an SD card then you plug it into the Wiikey.

let me put it sraight if you want to use a wiikey you need a pc and if you want to back up a gc game you will need a special program or a wii and also you need a gamemanager for the wiikey wish you can fine in the wiikey official site and it doent matter if it a real or fake one you will need to flash it to 1.5 fw and thats all, you cant use the wiikey for nothing else ecsept for playing games

How about this? You can not back up your own GC games. Can not. Your computer can't, your wiikey can't, and your wii can't without a fair bit of hacking. Find a website for ROMs. Download some GC games you own or don't. Then, using a program called WBFS manager, format the SD and copy your GC game ISO onto to the SD. Then its just plug and play.

One last idiotic post ( i hope ) soooooo all i have to do is install wiikey fusion and get some roms of my gc games on an sd card and the wiikey will play them?

Wiikey with installed in Wii:

Plug the SD card you plan to use with the Wiikey in the PC.
Open WBFS manager and select the drive for SD, it will ask you to format the SD card to WBFS format.
Now add games to the SD card and complete the transfer.
Plug the SD card in the Wiikey SD loading slot and you are good to go.
Enjoy

Wiikey in Gamecube:

Download WBFS manager 4.0. Be sure to check your OS for 32 or 64 bit as WBFS 4.0 needs to be corresponding. Open WBFS and select the SD drive and format SD card to WBFS format.
Place Wiikey 1.5 update on the SD card and complete transfer.
Plug in SD loading slot and boot Gamecube. Update to 1.5 and reboot.
Shutdown the Gamecube and place the SD card back in your PC.
Open WBFS manager and delete the update from the SD card.
Now browse your PC for Gamecube back ups and add them to the SD card.
Complete transfer and your good to go.

Enjoy.

Gamecube backups must be obtained legally!!

Greets,
Bakuku

Back