Where were you born?

J.D

No Stranger To Love
Whether you were born in the same town you live in or born 3000 miles away, post where you were born!

I was born at Birburg Airbase, Bitburg, Germany. I currently live in Astoria, Oregon, USA. 10,000 mile difference o_0

Born in Scarborough General Hospital, now known as the Toronto Hospital: Scarborough Division. I'm about 40 Km away from there(totally rough estimate), in a town called Markham, Ontario, Canada.

I was born at Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg, Mississippi on the 54th floor. I now reside about 60 miles North of said hospital in Magee, Mississippi.

Texarkana, Texas. I've lived in California since I was 5, though.

For those of you who don't know, Texarkana is a border city between Arkansas and Texas.

Twilight Wolf said:
Didn't know you were born German, J.D! :O
I believe that he was legally born American. If I recall correctly, anyone born on a U.S. military base is born a citizen.

I was born in Mercy Hospital, Bakersfield, California. I now live 1952 miles away (by way of route 66) in Illinois.

I never meant he wasn't American. He was born in Germany, even if it was a US military base. Thus, "born German."

All I meant. >_>

Ampersand said:
Mercy Hospital
Hospital.jpg

Dangit Mako, you beat me to it.

I was born like ~10mi away from where I live at the moment, at Lutheran hospital.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania, about 30 miles north of Philadelphia, I lived in that area for 11 years, now unfortunately, I had no choice but I live in the mountains in the middle of no where about 100- 120 miles north, Ive been here for 3 years

Back