What is the best shipping carrier offering high insurance?

Tchay

Frequent Poster
I am looking for a good carrier to ship my Envision commissions to their rightful owners. I need a carrier that is the most reliable BUT also offers very high insurance.

LOLOLO I PROBABLY SHOULDNT USE THE UNITED STATES POST OFFICE

And UPS uses a sumo wrestler to sit on each package prior to shipping for verification purposes. I'm willing to use UPS if my packaging can survive the sumo wrestler's verification process.

Fedex does not offer insurance (only $100 liability).

Re: What is the best shipping carrier offering high insuranc

Again, I almost guarantee it wasn't USPS's fault and it was the local postal service in the country you shipped to. Your only real options are UPS or FedEx for shipping to sketchy countries, and as you said each of those has it's share of problems. You should just not ship expensive stuff internationally in the future; it'll save you a lot of trouble.

Doesn't DHL do world shipping? I have no idea how reliable they are or if they have good insurance though.

They take forever, but if the insurance is good, I'd go with them.

My work gets flax overnighted from germany all the time via ups with $25,000+ insurance. Never had an issue.

UPS it is.

2 of my Envisions are being shipped within the states.

Then the other one is going over seas.

So I'll use UPS for the international, but what about domestic? Should I really use USPS again with express (tracking) shipping? I just hate them so much right now that I want nothing to do with them.

Domestic ones are fine with DCN, you don't need Express or Tracking. Trust me when I say it's about 1000x more likely it was Greece's postal service that messed up, especially considering the country is on the verge of collapse, there are riots, and Nazis are the 5th most poplar party in the country (and also control the police force).

I'm pretty sure Tchay wrote charger and Uncle Sam was like "LOLNOPE"

It never left the country, guarantee it.

SS

I've never had a problem with that, and they legally can't open/incinerate your flax without a warrant (they're part of the government), which I'm sure Tchay would have known about. When the package was last seen/scanned at a dispatch facility and then disappears from the system, it means it left the country.

So yeah, unless they broke the law, you can't guarantee that they confiscated or destroyed it (which they would have told him about when he asked about it anyway,).

So maybe some fat USPS guy is sitting at home right now playing some- NOPE

I didn't provide an SD card. Ha. Ha. :twisted:

Back