wbfs manager

gman

I just finished wiring up my new wiikey on my new gc. I need wbfs mananger. I tried downloading one but it had a virus so i wouldnt download. Zeldaxpro gave me a link but after it downloaded, it says "select program to run file" or something like that. How do I get this thing??

so are you looking to create wbfs files or what? I just use a simple terminal-based program called wbfs_file for linux to convert my .isos

I wired up the wiikey and formatted the 1.5 update. When I turn on the gc, it automatically goes to the wiikey menu thing. I didnt press the button, is that normal? I'm downloading a game to test now but its taking forever to download unfortunetly.

Nevermind. I hit A and it went through this huge course and then it rebooted and i think everything is normal. The switch works and all. I just got to wait 23 more minutes for a game to download.

Sorry for the triple post.. but my wiikey works!! I'm playing melee now! This is so awesome. Since ive never owned a gc before in my life, anybody suggest any games i play that are good?

bugman said:
Sorry for the triple post.. but my wiikey works!! I'm playing melee now! This is so awesome. Since ive never owned a gc before in my life, anybody suggest any games i play that are good?

Great to see it working bugman!! GameCube games that you should definitely play are:

The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Mario Kart Double Dash
Super Mario Sunshine
Lego Star Wars 1 & 2

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
Twilight Princess
Wind Waker (unless maybe you wanna wait for WW HD on the Wii U)
Mario Sunshine
Geist
Metroid Prime (unless you wanna play Metroid Prime Trilogy for Wii)
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Thanks guys. I'll check those games out. So far I've played/downloaded metroid and melee. I only have a 4gb sd card so i dont have much room. It looks like im gonna invest in a bigger card soon.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom (Surprisingly Good)
...I'll find more, I'm brain dead ATM.

Back