Wanted someone to commission me a split GC controller?

Gamerlolwind

Hay everybody, gamer here

for a controller for my wii/gc portable i was wondering of using a gc, but since my portable is long than the gc controller, i have to hold the console and the gc controller buttons are in the middle nd that's very annoying and difficult to play/hold my console at the same time.

i was wondering can you split a gc controller by extending it so it can be on the ends of the console so i can easily play/hold the console?

like ben did in his xbox360 controller mod?

how much would it cost you to commission a split gc controller for me? can you help me out, if you have any free time

I'm waiting for a gc controller to arrive from amazon uk i ordered,
would it cost more if you found/used a gc controller you had?
or
would it cost less if i sent you mine when i receive it?

also here are my pics of how i'd like the controller to be done for my portable:

The front:

IMG_0355-1.jpg

(i'll attach cardboard to the black parts to rise it and so it can apply a base for sticking the controller on)

and the back of the console:

IMG_0356-1.jpg

lemme know what you think, cost for gc controller commission etc,
Pm me if anyone can help me commission this for me and price
i can't solder/mod stuff like this and i need a controller gc for my portable

Thanx

Gamer

bud said:
Zero said:
I don't even understand why you'd design something like that.

the GC split/extended controller or the portable?

the gC controller so i can play gc games with and so i can hold the controller left and right ends and that my fingers can reach,
with the controller being in the center of the portable, and my hands have to hold the system, my fingers hardly reach/barely with difficulty the buttons therefore making it uncomfortable to hold/play at the same time.

if the gc controller was extended by wires to the red line ends where my hands hold/play the console then it would be much easier to play etc

the portable? it's my first gc portable, my first two gc portables i tried making myself failed, after 2years work and more decided to use wii, wiikey was easy to set up and use (no solder) and i can play wii games too.
the screen was the datel 7inch for wii, i trimmed the screen area and modded it and stuck it to my wii.

Back