Valium's fs/t thread

Valium

I decided to turn this into a trade thread, I have some stuff for sale that I just don't have room for anymore since heading back to University. Offer me unless otherwise noted.

GB/C games
-Kirby Tilt n tumble
-Megaman 2
-Dragon Warrior 3 case with Pokemon Yellow inside it. (Was playing a trick on my friend, somehow lost the yellow case and DW3 game)

GBA games
-Metroid Zero Mission
-Metroid Fusion
-DBZ Taiketsu
-Megaman Battle Network 2
-Megaman Zero 2
-Sonic Advance

NDS games
-Tetris DS
-Brain Age

4 3.7v 800mAh Li-ion cells, they all have a protection circuit. Measure about 5cm x 3cm x 0.5cm. Fairly small cells, good for small projects.

1z3lyyx.jpg

They're 1.2v, 3800mAh. Great cells. I have 15 of them total. 6 of them shown.
Looking to sell them all with the charger. I'll sell it all for $40

RCA video camera, blew the 7805 that was inside, and I don't have anything to fix it here. Very useful for testing whether or not a screen you have works. Doesn't record anything, just live video, so the uses are somewhat limited. I used it to watch my driveway when I was expecting someone to drop by.

Similar to this (except mine is much cheaper)
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.13052

I live in Canada, so, just keep that in mind when discussing shipping and whatnot.

Re: Ps1 screen and NiMh cells

I am interested in the Ps1 screen. It has only had the leds added, and the bulb removed, nothing else has been changed, correct? And it works fine?

I've also got a ps1 screen for sale. It's in perfect working condition(but the case isn't) 30$ + shipping from EU :<

I made one, no one was interested and I see here I can make an extra buck, so why not?

I don't think he understands, so I'll put it a little less subtle.

DON'T SELL YOUR STUFF IN MY THREAD

Back