Transformice!

AfroLH said:
breaking.png

Srsly. We've all been playing this in the ModRetro room for AGES.

Pirate Mouse, Fluffy Mouse. 100+ first cheeses, 1200 gathered cheeses. Kiss the rings, beeotch.

Funny you should mention ME2. Someone wrote a story where Shepard saves the galaxy with Transformice (inadvertantly). samjc3, maybe?

The game is worth much more than the 10 euros they charge and they should be compensated considering they put in countless hours toward development. There is also a free version that was out way before the paid one.

Also, I don't know if you noticed that small pixel at the end of my post, but you might want to look over that. ;)

Zero said:
The game is worth much more than the 10 euros they charge and they should be compensated considering they put in countless hours toward development. There is also a free version that was out way before the paid one.

Also, I don't know if you noticed that small pixel at the end of my post, but you might want to look over that. ;)

There are lots of games people have put time into making and they still give them out free. Your argument is invalid.

Your pixel is also invalid.

Back