Trading Itouch 4th Generation 64gb For N64p Or Other Mods

I have a really nice itouch 4th generation 64gb in PERFECT condition. Has HD camera and video takes amazing photos and videos. Comes with usb cable to charge and an Amazon Basics Gel Cover. Im really looking for a Nintendo64 Portable to trade if not im open to other creative modded systems. Im interested in GAMEBOYS as well, modded and custom paintjobs. Or some NINTENDO 64'S that I could practice with. Please contact me: Brady-01@hotmail.com.

itoucha.jpg

backils.jpg

Re: Trading Itouch 4th Generation 64gb For N64p Or Other Mod

RIGHT NOW IM IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING AN N64 PORTABLE MY CELL PHONE # IS 620 518 1728 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON THE N64 PORTABLE ID MORE THAN HAPPY TO TXT YOU AND YES I WILL TRADE YOU THE N64 PORTABLE FOR THE IPOD IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY GOTTEN RID OF IT BUT I MIGHT NOT BE DONE WITH MY N64P FOR A WHILE. TXT ME :rolleyes:

gamedawg33 said:
RIGHT NOW IM IN THE PROCESS OF BUILDING AN N64 PORTABLE MY CELL PHONE # IS omitted for safety. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON THE N64 PORTABLE ID MORE THAN HAPPY TO TXT YOU AND YES I WILL TRADE YOU THE N64 PORTABLE FOR THE IPOD IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY GOTTEN RID OF IT BUT I MIGHT NOT BE DONE WITH MY N64P FOR A WHILE. TXT ME :rolleyes:
I would highly suggest not to put your phone number on a public forum. Plus, please don't necropost, this post could have easily (and a lot more safely) been put into a personal message send directly to BradyBoy64.

Edit: Also, please turn capslock off.

haha your funny idc about my # being out there any way i just wanted you to get the message loud and clear

*Can'tSayThisOnTV* off.

Back