THIS THREAD CAN BE DELETED

SonyQrio

Frequent Poster
THIS THREAD CAN BE DELETED

3.5 Inch Screen w/ Brightness/Contrast/Aspect controls SOLD

3.5 Inch Screen with a loose connector SOLD

Offer

Re: Screens for sale!

If the first one works with the N64 i am interested, if it does, how much you asking? I am bad at offers xD

I REPEAT! THESE DON'T WORK WITH N64S! That's why I'm selling them in the first place. lol XD

No, not you in particular dsv101. It's just everyone wants to buy it for an N64p, and it doesn't work with N64s.

Screens for sale!

What revision were you using to test it? IIRC, that screen works with any mobo with a MAV-NUS A/V chip. In other words, a CPU-05-1+, or Rev 5.5+.

Screens for sale!

Did it give you rolling issues when you used it with those two revisions?

Because if so it'll work with anything above a Rev 5.

(And you might be able to sell it now. :p)

Screens for sale!

Hmm...
Screens nowadays don't display weak signals, just like most radios today don't play static, and instead are silent.

If you can't test to see if it works on a higher revision than I would just sell it as is. The screen's not broken, so it's not really your fault if it doesn't end up working.

The screen works on all other AV devices I've tested it on, Game Cube, XBox, etc. Just not N64, which is disappointing because that is what I bought it for. :rofl:

Screens for sale!

That's what I was saying; it wouldn't take a weak "rolling" signal, and thus ignores it. This is because of the autodetection for which A/V input it should use.

Anyways, enough threadjacking. Sell this thing. Make bank.

Back