These Screens should work for a portable right?

Apparently the one with the buttons doesn't work with N64, so you might be better off with the other. This isn't confirmed, however.

XCVG said:
Apparently the one with the buttons doesn't work with N64, so you might be better off with the other. This isn't confirmed, however.

I have had 2 screens that have buttons on the back and have a backlighting problem. It's not the N64, the backlight just doesn't work on the screen. Maybe I've just had 2 defective screens, but it seems like bad manufacturing to me.

I own the second one (hopefully not for long) and for some random parts of the n64 (certain cutscenes, some gameplay, some random screens) with no rhyme or reason it doesn't work, but there's just a faint scrolling... something. First one looks awfully similar, I wouldn't suggest either if you're working with an n64.

XCVG said:
It isn't fact, but its odd that only the ones with the buttons have problems. I would just avoid them to be safe.

Can someone give me a link to one that they've bought and has worked well? I don't want to waste anymore money or time on screens, I've already bought 3.

Back