The unofficial MR/Friends Podcast/Blog

D.J

The Official Ghost/Reaper of ModRetro
Woot! I got mah flaxe together and I'm starting one with my good friend Jack and any of you guys.

Pretty much we talk about anything and everything. You can curse, make sexual innuendos and make some inappropriate jokes.

You can sign up here to do whatever you want but here's who's doing what:

Me: Modern Games, News, Pop Culture and stuff
My friend Jack: Movies
Amp: Indie Reviews

Possible Names for the show:

Psychotic Gamers

Always talk to Strangers

Games & Gamers

Voice Chat

So yeah.....Feel free to make any suggestions, ask to be on the show or create a name.

I am doing "Games from the Unknown" and "Controller Breakers", which are hard-to-find/unheard-of games and really hard games, respectively.

Also, I would love to be a guest host when we talk about misc stuff.

I want to review designs.

Say, like reviewing the Nintendo 64 controller. How it looks, plays, works, etc.

Like how comfortable a DMG is.

Or how cool the NES looks and functions.

Yeah, stuff like that. I also want to be a video game reviewer, since I'm good at that.

Okay, my friend and I did a fake one about me reviewing a Modern Warfare 2 over skype while I recorded it on Audacity. It worked well. So, everyone in the PodCast must have skype.

I'll do a "Basement mod of the week" segment, in which I will talk about what I modded that week, or, if its a rare week that I didn't mod anything, talk about my favorate project of somebody else's.

kylechu said:
I want to be on and talk, and be an all-around idiot. :D

Anywhere I could fit in?
EVERYWHERE, No joke, that's exactly what we need. Got Skype?

I can talk about some computer flax. I just got a ThinkPad T500, if you want to hear overwhelming satisfaction and a rant on mac users.

Back