The Triforce of rareness (+ the 3DO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefectX11

Yes- I am complete :awesome: . This has been a great week for me, plus I got a 3DO in the deal. Wolfenstein 3D is hilarious, because the Nazis say "Heil Heil" when you see them, and the missions (image 2). Plus the music is incredible.

So, the PSX, the N64 DD, and the Panasonic Q. All arranged in my room, all running.

IMAG0243.jpg

IMAG0244.jpg

Yes, this is real, and if you haven't played Wolfenstein 3D, note that it has LIVE RECORDINGS OF ORCHESTRATED MUSIC. Yes, it sounds incredible.

Tbh I'm getting a bit annoyed at your bragging. It is neat yeah but do you have to make a thread every time you get something cool just to gloat? Yeah. We get it. You have cool things and just spent a lot of money. How neat.

But that aside...cool find?

So, mixed results.
Sorry to those offended. If you don't like it, avoid it.
I'll... just stick to portable threads then.
It really hasn't cost me that much- a game collector got a girlfriend and needed money for an engagement ring.

On that note, does anyone know if a 3DO portable would be feasible?

yeah.. just make one thread for all the things you get. Also, please resize some of these pics :p
Not gonna lie though, Pretty jealous of most of this stuff.

That's what I thought at first, SS, and I got excited for a moment. Then I realized what he actually meant and was disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back