the genmobile!

There's always a point in making a portable-it's fun! I can emulate SNES games on my PSP, Use N64 roms on my laptop, and download VC NES games for the Wii. Doesn't mean that I don't want to make a portable. Its a hobby, and while slightly impractical, many people enjoy it.

Basement_Modder said:
There's always a point in making a portable-it's fun! I can emulate SNES games on my PSP, Use N64 roms on my laptop, and download VC NES games for the Wii. Doesn't mean that I don't want to make a portable. Its a hobby, and while slightly impractical, many people enjoy it.

Yes I still wil make a genny portable but abou 75% other will just be cheap and but this.

banditpaw1 said:
Basement_Modder said:

Yes I still will make a genny portable but about 75% others will just be cheap and buy this.

Work on Basic spelling please :mrgreen: . When a mass marketed nes portable came out, Nobody stopped making nes-p's

Yoshilime M.R. said:
banditpaw1 said:
Basement_Modder said:

Yes I still will make a genny portable but about 75% others will just be cheap and buy this.

Work on Basic spelling please :mrgreen: . When a mass marketed nes portable came out, Nobody stopped making nes-p's

That's because the nes-p's sucked and we could manually build better. That and we use nes-p's as a beginner portable becuase of all the cheap and simple clones.

Yeah this is the one in competition with the RetroGen I posted. I prefer the RetroGen's design, it's cheaper, and it has a bigger screen.

That is why I didn't post this one. :p

Essentially you're a little late on this info. It's been out for a while. Especially about the RetroGen. Plus you even posted in that thread. It seems kinda odd that came to the realization that you shouldn't make a portable Genesis now, instead of then.

But whatever..

Back