the casperrojas random sell

thecasperrojas

ok so everything is going to be send in p. mail so its going to be $6.10 of shipping but if you want any other mail let me know

gba spiro 2 seasone of flame ( lable damage) $5

lunar ( lable damage)$7 sold

all grown up (no lable)$3

pac-man collection$5

stuart little 2$4

super hornet$3

bey blade (no lable)$4sold

fortres (no lable)$3sold

operation armored liberty$5

ms. pac-man $5

mario kart 64 $10

pokemon satium $8

donkey kong 64$10

killer instinct (nes)$7

harry potter (gbc)$7

pokemon yellow (gbc)$7

jumper pack $4

game boy macro with charge $30sold

n64 official controller$7

ps2 mamory card (no case and ready to soft mod ps2 )$5

ps2 memory card ( ready to soft mod ps2 )$7

3.5 inch screen $14

Re: 2 n64 games and some other console games not much

Region? Also, which Pokemon games, and which GBA games?

Re: 2 n64 games and some other console games not much

ProgMetalMan said:
Region? Also, which Pokemon games, and which GBA games?

doble post , well the n64 game is pokemon stadium and i havend had time to check gba but some of them are , fortres , ms pac-man , pac-man collections , nes mix, stuart little 2 , spiro 2 saeson of flames and all groun up i think i have some more al have to check and nothing is pal

How much were you looking to get for the GB Micro, or is there anything you'd look for to trade for it?

AbyssPWNS said:
How much were you looking to get for the GB Micro, or is there anything you'd look for to trade for it?

i was going to give it for 30 plus shipping so the would have to be 37 in total and also am open for trades so offer your best am looking stuff for a gcp so let me know

everyone am adding a ps vita to the list pic tomorrow also the psvita as never been play on only brows thu internet and price will be $157 shipping included and also open for trades

ps vita and usb cable with charger pm if intrested SOLD

midgetman104 said:
is the N64 joystick in good condition? and how much would shipping be?
its in and ok conition not good due to it been a little sorf but it works great , and the shipping al have to check

this is still active and now prices are everything in $5 and everything that was lower then 5 dollers stays the same and shipping will only be for one item if you buy more then one you'll only have to pay for ones item shipping , really need to get everything off me

Back