snowpenguin's NEW AND IMPROVED FS thread

snowpenguin

Frequent Poster
Hi guys. Stuff to sell. Make me an offer, I'm not going to price stuff cause it's all relative to what the buyer wants to pay anyway.

11 PS2 Games- Super Trucks Racing, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 03, Nascar Thunder 2002, All Star baseball 2003, Shaun Palmer's Pro Snowboarder, Destroy All Humans, Intellivision lives, MVP baseball 2003, City Crisis, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, Sonic Heroes.

Xbox original with broken disc drive (may be repairable, dunno), one original controller, one wireless controller.

Nyko 360 intercooler (supposedly it causes RROD or something, I guess maybe you power your 360 with a 5000000W variable power supply or something and this can be of use to you, or you want the fans for a project, or you WANT to rrod your 360. Who knows. JUST BUY THE Dang THING)

2x- N64 AlphaPro 64 dual joystick controllers

2x- First Party N64 controllers

SNES Superpad

SNES Super Star Wars Cart

Sega Saturn with power, composite, RF cables, two controllers (one partially not working, may be fixable) 3 original cased games, two papercase games, console has a dead CMOS battery so no time tracking unless you replace it.

N64 XENA game, N64 Paperboy

I also have a $15 giftcard to radioshack, a $15 giftcard to itunes, and a $15 giftcard to target.

Everything isn't pictured, one of my pictures died.

30sgjn8.jpg

2e2hzmd.jpg

s2sj1y.jpg

http://forums.modretro.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2568

Thanks for looking

No trades, unless you have something of value to an n64 portable/something I could sell easily for a decent wad of cash.

Yeah, the intercooler has killed two of my friend's 360s.

I'm kind of interested in Super Star Wars

With my flaxty cell phone I can't see the pics. What Saturn games are there?

The Mansion of Hidden Souls, Robotica, and Wing Arms are boxed, and the two in paper sleeves look like sports games.

Also, the battery you need to replace is a CR2032. You can get a pack of two Energizers for $1.50 at WinCo.

The games are not for sale separately.

edit: unless I get a decent amount of money for them. Make an offer.

Couldn't tell you. Wanted to check it out but never got the chance.

Mansion of Hidden Souls is supposed to be pretty good, though.

Bump.

I really need to make about $30-$40 soon, so I'm desperate. Take that to mean what you want it to mean. Please.

Back