Simple, prebuilt mono audio amps with speakers- $15

snowpenguin

Frequent Poster
Found these gigaware badboys, they're dead simple, powered off of 4.5v but could probably go higher, if not just tap from a 7805 on the board of your console. Audio quality is fairly decent, and these things are Dang small. Took one apart, pic here, as if the looks of the outside matter lol.

2nl6bu0.jpg

That's a AAA battery. :awesome:
$15 each + shipping

10 or so.

I can allow small discounts on quantities, like if you bought to I'd probably give one of them to you for $1 less, etc.

I bet you could add in a pot to change volume. Snow, could you take a pic of the other side?

Yes, you could just put one in before the speaker or before the amp, right hail?

Pic in a few.

Also hail, do you know if it would be possible to use PSone screen speakers with this amp? I think they're 32 ohm and this uses four ohm speakers.

snowpenguin said:
Yes, you could just put one in before the speaker or before the amp, right hail?

Pic in a few.

Also hail, do you know if it would be possible to use PSone screen speakers with this amp? I think they're 32 ohm and this uses four ohm speakers.

A 10k pot on the input line "should" work just fine.

ermno

+shipping

I can take them apart for free if you want, they're about a 3" diamater 1" thick circle normally, much smaller inside, and the packaging is huge so you'll probably want them shipped without packaging.

After taking them apart i could probably ship like 6 in a flat rate box for $5 lol.

Like we have a use for the casing :D

Back