Searching for GCp...

Chriiiis

I'm going to be in search for a GCp for a while, so decided to post this. I'm not sure of when exactly I'm thinking of purchasing one, but it'll probably be within a few months or more.

Feel free to post if you have one that you may feel like parting with, if you think you'll be able to do a commission sometime, or are currently working on one at the moment(that you'd likely sell after).

I'm looking for one with a decent battery of course and the original GC buttons. One extra thing that would be nice is if it could plug into the TV(but that is completely optional).

Just let me know what you have, a picture would be nice too if possible, or a link to your thread if you have one.

If I have anything else in mind that interests me and comes to mind, I'll just edit it in here.

Thanks.

That's another reason why I mentioned looking for the next few months or so. As of right now, I'm not sure I'd have the time to make one in a reasonable time frame, more-so because I'm not as familiar with this type of stuff as I'd like. I've been reading the stickeys over and over, so I may end up just starting a project if nothing comes up.

There's a handful of people who do commissions around, but generally they aren't interested until numbers start floating around. For a basic GCp with the disc drive, you are probably looking at $400 to $600, and for one with a wiikey fusion sd loading setup, trimmed mobo and all, $600 to $1k, easy. If that's within reason, Ashen, Hailrazer and Zenloc do god tier commissions. Bud has been doing a good line of commission work too, but I dunno if he is doing gamecubes.

samjc3 said:
Bud has been doing a good line of commission work too, but I dunno if he is doing gamecubes.
I'd probably be willing, but the buyer would have to make it seriously worth my time.

Back