SD card for memory card...

ShockSlayer said:
you can't use an SDgecko as a memory card. You can, however, launch a homebrew tool that will let you back up/load saves off of the other memory card, so technically speaking you kinda can, however I've had a lot of problems messing around with save data, and even then it's been over a year or so since I've messed around with it so it could be a lot better now, but no guarantees.

carlifirio said:
Is it possible to use an sd card to save game saves from a gamecube.
Thanks!! :D

Well, not really, sorry
But emu Kidd has a feature in swiss 0.3 that can emulate memoery cards on an sd,
But this is VERY buggy and in beta as emu Kidd told me in a PM.

So other than that No way to use an sd card as a GC memoery for saves.

Simple answer:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YNj1ci52yhY

Gamecube SD adapters was first made and sold by nintendo. Only a few games are compatible with saving on a SD card, one of them is Animal Crossing. So basically no. :neutral2:

I thought I saw somewhere that it could be wired up as it was the same pinout in a different order? Considering the current models of GC memory card go up to 64 MB or so, a 2GB one would be really cool. Imagine the blocks!

CPCookieMan said:
I thought I saw somewhere that it could be wired up as it was the same pinout in a different order? Considering the current models of GC memory card go up to 64 MB or so, a 2GB one would be really cool. Imagine the blocks!

Ashen said:

Back