REV C REGULATOR

carlifirio

Simple question I broke the regulator on a rev c board of a gamecube could I possibly deatach a built in regulator from another rev c and use it on the board that i broke the regulator THANKS!! :D :lol:

I know its possible I just need to know what pins of the REV C built in regulator output 1.9 3.3 and 12v

Pictures would be awesome!! thanks!!

Im just trying to figure out what pins/traces in the GC REV C built in regulator give out 1.9 3.3 5v and 12v.
Thanks

We have lives; it can take a little more than 12 hours to get a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing answer!

Thanks Ashen :D but that wasn't my question. Its that I accidentally broke the REV C GC regulator while trimming it,now I have another REV C with a regulator built in, could i remove the regulator from my other REV C and connect it to my REV C that has a broken regulator. Thanks alot Ashen!! :lol:

You can build a custom regulator, then hook it up and remove where the old reg was.

The thing is I cant get free samples since I am a student and don't have the required info to get free samples. :(

Back