PS2p case, console and screen!

gman

I've come to the point in which I must sell my progress on my ps2p inorder to finish my GCp. I have a ps2p case all frankencased and ready to go practically! It just needs a final coat of paint because it's only painted with primer right now. It also needs some screw holes to secure the halves together though. It was made out of a wii u controller protection case and it came out great. It comes withe the ps2 controller and all buttons.

IMG_20130218_142646_zps9772e632.jpg

Next, I've got a 6.2 inch screen that fits perfectly in the wii u controller screen hole. It looks good and works great. It is barely used. I only used it for 5 seconds to make sure it turned on when I first bought it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/271016141448?ss ... 1439.l2649

IMG_20130218_142715_zpsdcdf6498.jpg

I also got a ps2 slim console. The disc drive isnt working for me so that either needs to be replaced or use freemcboot. This is ntsc.

IMG_20130218_142741_zps17dd8593.jpg

If you are interested in this, you can buy it all together, or you can buy things separately. Give me an offer if you are interested :)

Fortunetly I have everything I need as long as I dont break any more wiikeys or gcs. I just need some money to pay back my parents cause my portable is costing more than I expected and I've thrown over $200 in the trash so far (broke 3 wiikeys and 3 gamecubes :( )

wow man thats alot of money down the trash well then am good if need help let me know i may have some spare gc mobo and heatsink with termal and everything just pm me ok and wish you luck on the gcp also you should just finish the ps2p and sell it your not far from getting it done also howlow are you willing to go for that screen

I can sell the case. But for the ps2, I borrowed the power port from it by cutting it off of the board. PM sent

Back