Ps1 screen! and more! come one come all! update

Yoshilime M.R.

Master of Limes
sealed street fighter 4 collector edition

Atari 7800 w/ power supply, 2 controllers , And pole-position 2.

Works, can include more games if needed. no TV hook-up unfortunately.

Broken 2600 heavy 6 switcher

broken, no idea whats wrong. includes nothing but the system. i think it has a tad of case damage-itis.

broken atari 4 switch
This is a nice sunnyvale-made system, except that the image scrolls vertically on the screen, and seems to have some cart reading problems.

semi-Broken atari 2600 6 switch
The game select switch doesnt spring back up when pressed down. so basically, it will scroll through the different games until pushed back up manually. Think of it as a feature, now you dont hav to press it down a ton of times to get to that setting you want!

A stack o' Nes's
I have many nes systems, but no controllers or cords for them. yay.

2 semi broken DMG gameboys

I have 2 white, original gameboys, one has the screen protector that has fallen off, and has a dinged up case, but works. the other is in mint condition, EXTREMELY AWESOMELY CLEAN CASE but doesn't work. all you get is a full black screen. sigh, oh well. both have battery doors.

Broken, yellow snes

it tuns on, but nothing appears on the screen. Cart slot problem? Comes with just system.

Broken sega genesis

Bad cart slot. you have to put the weight of a car on it to get it to work, and even if you do, it comes in black and white. nothing comes with it but the pathetic system.

3 Normal dreamcast system

Nothing special here. just some dreamcast. once again, system only. i can include crazy taxi 2 or something.

2 intellivision systems

both work. come with controllers, and AC supplies, as they are already attached! one has a bronze disk missing on 1 controller

commodore 64

technically i have 2, but i want to sell one. It boots up with white squares instead of text, and yeah. comes with hookups..
2 atari flashback 2's

Nice little systems, i might have the power supplies still. no controllers, unfortunately. maybe 1 per system, but that's it. they work.

Another commodore 64, with disk drive!
Looks beautiful, no tv cord though...

Rare extreme green MGB!
Spotless condition, it was only sold at toys r us for a small time. Woot!

Play station 1 screen

Works flawlessly, looks nice, no scratches on screen. Theres a chip of plastic missing from the right hinge, but if you are modding, shouldn't matter. pretty bright and loud.

3 broken 2600's

varios problems, from scrolling screen to just not turning on. All sunnyvale models, IIRC

nintendo ds phat, broken speaker, no screws on the top half

works, but the speakers are busted, and there are no screws on the top half, but it still stays together quite well without them. has a charger, but no stylus.

pokemon white

it's just a copy of the latest pokemon game. i have no clue if the club nintendo code was used or not.

Send an offer plus shipping if interested. Pics on request

Re: Sale to benefit the Yoshilime EEE 701 fund

I want one of those NES's. Cased. In relatively good condition. $10?

I have a 701. thats been apart on my desk with no OS and no wifi card for awhile. Also the top is all messed. Want me to put her together and see if it stilll works?

Aiight. /me puts on some Gaga and starts putting it together.

Well, it works. but I cant find the screws that hold it together.

D:

Can you find some substitutes or something to hold it together? and how much would you like to sell/trade it for?

And did i mention that the top plate is all effed up? but yeah, I can try to put it together using guerilla glue instead of the screws. it would be cheap, I know that much.

XD

Ehh, can i get pics? if it's insanely cheap, i'll get it for now i guess. What os, may i ask?

OS? Whatever OS you want. I can slap illegitimate XP on there real easy. Also, looking at it, I can probably clean the top up quite a bit. (it had a run in with some wil bond ased abs filler because I was trying to put a design in the top, but the wil bond at it, and it looks bad. but i bet if i just bondso over it and clean her up, it will be aiight. And pics when i get home.

XP would be nice, thanks. And cool, Bondo er' up, thanks. Anything on the list up there interest you?

how much for an atari flashback?

also how much for the mgb.

Re: Ps1 screen! and more! come one come all!

how much for one of or all of the pdas (just want the lcds from them for something)

i got good ps1 games and ps2 games and oldish pc games and an old serial joypad

i dont really have money at the moment, nor do i know how much the pds are worth, so interested in any of my trade items?

thats fine, no big deal. I know it is all shovel-ware!

Back