Presents for ya'll

Hey, is it his fault you all are too slow? :p Thanks Valium! I now have three siblings who have their birthday shopping for me done!

He posted that at 11:46pm joeyjoe posted at 11:47pm out of stock. How is that even *Can'tSayThisOnTV*in possible to click a link that fast?

Lol don't take that attitude. We know you care, and you're only going to lower your reputation by acting like you're better than us.

ColtHardic said:
He posted that at 11:46pm joeyjoe posted at 11:47pm out of stock. How is that even *Can'tSayThisOnTV*in possible to click a link that fast?

trust me. it is.
unless your internet loads at 1kb\s than you can click a link and have it load in about a second.

ColtHardic said:
Yes but I really could care less. Nobody on here even likes any of the mods I do.

cool story bro. Maybe instead of being like "*Can'tSayThisOnTV* MAN NOBODY LIKES MY flax, SO I'M GONNA BE A TOTAL DOUCHEBAG"
you should be like "heh. nobody likes my stuff. maybe i should improve my work and spend more time to make it look good so people will like it.

12 hours? That's it?

I cleared the 40 hour mark on just one part of my current mod. It's still not done. I've got an estimated 65 hours total into this, and I'm maybe two thirds done. Good work takes time and patience. flax takes 12 hours.

Just because it feels like forever to you doesn't mean its enough time to do quality work.

Back