Pokemon games for sale/trade

TheNineRings

Official Hypello of ModRetro
Alright, my friend has some pokemon games, and I will get them for him if somebody makes it worth it for me. They are Crystal, Red, and either Gold or Silver( I forgot which). I also have my copy of Pearl version available. Send me your offers. I will be getting them for testing in a couple of days, but I know for a fact that Pearl works, as I've been playing it for the past week or so, and I've beaten it twice.

Just make an offer. I like to have a base price to work off of. Also, it prevents me from overcharging(per each individuals view of "overcharging").

Yeah, but some folks feel it's rude to lowball, and so will ask you how much you'd like for it. That way they don't give too insulting of an offer. (A guy offered to buy my cello for $20 a while back.)

Fine then, maybe Six for Red, Ten for Crystal, Ten for Gold/Silver(still dont know which, friend is brining tomorrow) and I dont know what for Pearl. Shipping would be included, of course, due to the size of the item. However, if I end up needing to pay for a lot like out of country, it depends on the price of the shipping. Otherwise, go for it.

Tried to learn, at least. I love that instrument to death, but I'm just too absorbed into this hobby to take on anything else.

Too bad, I like cello, too. Also, I feel your pain. I love classical guitar but I have difficulties taking time out of my "busy" schedule. Back on topic, maybe Sixteen for Pearl?

Alright, I've a couple of things to talk about.
Item#1-The only game that I can ship right now is Pearl, friend still hasnt brought the other three.
Item#2-If you'll only send through PayPal, dont bother, since I dont have one(no bank account, I dont get enough money to bother making one.)
Item#3-My Spring break occurs after tommorow, and it is not likely that I'll see my friend during it, so we shall hope he remembers to bring them(maybe I should call him after this...)
Item #4-If any of you are still interested after my terms, the delay, and my(general) prices, pm me as soon as possible. The sooner pm'ed the sooner I can ship.

Thanks for your time guys(I think...)!

Back