player 1 data thing fell off

wolborg

my player 1 data like in this picture the little black box fell off will this be a problem??? :gonk:

Meh.. just flatten the scotch tape the wires (better than solder imo) out so that the connections aren't bridging and try to re-solder it. If not, I really don't know what would happen... People scotch tape the wires (better than solder imo) to the U8 all the time, so it probably wouldn't hurt just to scotch tape the wires (better than solder imo) to where it was.

SonyQrio said:
Meh.. just flatten the scotch tape the wires (better than solder imo) out so that the connections aren't bridging and try to re-solder it. If not, I really don't know what would happen... People scotch tape the wires (better than solder imo) to the U8 all the time, so it probably wouldn't hurt just to scotch tape the wires (better than solder imo) to where it was.

ani-karma-headdesk.gif

Also U8 what? I thought that was the N64.

SS

I just got home and I walked in my room and aaaah my grandma cleaned my desk :cry4: its lost forever is there another point I could solder to for player 1 data???

SonyQrio said:
yeah ill prolly do that :awesome: thx sonyqrio

ShockSlayer said:
http://forums.modretro.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=6476

ControllerConnectorRelocationMed-MaxCutBottom.jpg
yeah that tiny black thing for the player 1 data is what fell of im gonna just try and solder where it was and wing it

ShockSlayer said:
SonyQrio said:

ani-karma-headdesk.gif

Also U8 what? I thought that was the N64.

SS

OH MY FREAKING! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gosh, I need to work on that.

:eek: thank you ashen your friken amazing :mrgreen: i was freaking out (im kind of a perfectionist so i do that a lot) so would i bridge the two connections or just solder to the one on the south side of the board?

Back