Original 12v power board to AlmostWTF possible?

Bakuku

Can anyone tell me if I can connect the 12v power board to an AlmostWTF cut mobo?
I searched the entire forum but couldn't find any info. Or I overlooked it.
If so, can you tell me where everything should be wired?
I want to check if my mobo still works and I don't have a custom one.

Thanks in advance,
Bakuku

Of course you can. It is not directly in a topic, it is in a few, and you have to read to understand it. But here are some pictures that might help you out:

I Do Not Take Any Credit For This Pictures!!:

file.php

file.php

file.php

16.png

17.png

As you can see, the regulator (12v power board) has different ouput voltages: 1.9v, 3.4v, 5v,12v, and Ground. Just match those with the picture from Ashen (4th photo). Ground to Ground, 1.9v to 1.9v, 3.4v to 3.3v (3.4). You can bridge the 12v and 5v and put it to the audio amp shown by Ashen (5th photo). Hope this helps.

zeldaxpro said:
Of course you can. It is not directly in a topic, it is in a few, and you have to read to understand it. But here are some pictures that might help you out:

I Do Not Take Any Credit For This Pictures!!:

file.php

As you can see, the regulator (12v power board) has different ouput voltages: 1.9v, 3.4v, 5v,12v, and Ground. Just match those with the picture from Ashen (4th photo). Ground to Ground, 1.9v to 1.9v, 3.4v to 3.3v (3.4). You can bridge the 12v and 5v and put it to the audio amp shown by Ashen (5th photo). Hope this helps.

Thanks a Hundred Zeldaxpro!!!

So pin 16,17 and 18 should be brigded and connected to the mobo via 1 singel wire, correct?

Also for 5 and 12v connections my board is diffrent... 5th picrure as comparison

Yeh pins 16,17,18 can be bridged, then with 1 or 2 wires, connect them to the 2 1.9v spots on picture 4. As for the 5v and 12v, yeh your board revision is a little different. Just find the little black thing from picture 5 on your board (think from your picture it's right under the big capacitor) and bridge 5 and 12 and 1 wire to the black thing(think its a diode). Understand?

zeldaxpro said:
Yeh pins 16,17,18 can be bridged, then with 1 or 2 wires, connect them to the 2 1.9v spots on picture 4. As for the 5v and 12v, yeh your board revision is a little different. Just find the little black thing from picture 5 on your board (think from your picture it's right under the big capacitor) and bridge 5 and 12 and 1 wire to the black thing(think its a diode). Understand?

Yes I think I understand ;)

Back